Print & PDF
- Because of our experience with writing and illustrating non-fiction science books, we've been asked to join a number of education projects, providing both illustration and design, and—when asked—contributing our thoughts to narrative structure. Finished pieces range from student and teacher guides—print, PDF for web distribution, or both—to games, promotional material and advertising.
- We've designed and produced quite a few newsletters over the years, from children's science clubs to Information Technology law bulletins to alumni reviews. We can assume a range of tasks from buying print, sourcing and organizing material; layout; creating graphics, techinical drawings and illustrations; adjusting or altering photography; and liaising with printing facilities throughout the whole process.
Brochures & Advertising
- Despite the rise of the internet, print is still a widely established and necessary medium. From paper stock to spot varnishes, from B&W and spot colour to four-colour process, and from traditional press techniques to modern accessible PDFs, we have almost twenty years of graphic design and production experience for everything from business cards to brochures, flyers and posters.
Selected List of Current & Past Clients
- The Canadian Science Writers' Association
- Cavalluzzo Hayes Shilton McIntyre & Cornish
- CoEd Communications Inc.
- The Danforth Business Improvement Area
- The David Suzuki Foundation
- Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
- Let's Talk Science
- New College, University of Toronto
- Radical Sheep Productions Inc.
- The Royal Canadian Institute